SQL Server Upgrading
Upgrading to a newer version of SQL Server will open new possibilities and cost saving opportunities. The latest version of SQL Server can optimize your IT environment, providing a more secure and reliable data management and analysis platform.
The following are some of the benefits of upgrading:
- Minimize business disruptions by increasing availability and scalability, while lowering IT costs
- Performance: Users have reported 20% or more increase in data processing speed
- Understand the data your business holds through richer data analysis tools
- Speed up the development time of applications by up to 40% with Visual Studio, including 50% to 70% code reduction
- Reducing database management complexity and ease of manageability
- Data encryption for more secure applications
We have experience in upgrading:
- SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005
- SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2008
SQL Server Programmers is a database consulting firm specializing in Microsoft technologies. For over twenty years, we have assisted hundreds of companies nationwide. Our staff has extensive experience working in various industries to develop systems that manage business information. We develop desktop database solutions and integrate these solutions with the web to create data-driven websites. Our firm is a Microsoft Certified Partner, and our developers are Microsoft Certified Professionals.
Large Manufacturing PlantEvery major project has gone live by the desired target date, and runs problem-free.
- Vice President
Plant MuseumSQL Programmers upgraded our Plant Records database and Plant Production database. The new systems provide access to a scalable, reliable and user-friendly system for any user within our networks.
- Director of Information Systems
A Regional Philanthropy FoundationYou continually translate our business needs into successful projects within budget. Thank you!
- Manager of Information Technology
A Meat DistributorSQL Programmers did an outstanding job translating our needs and wants into a workable program. After the development, we have been very pleased with the support. We are currently working on Phase Two!
- Operations and Process Support